Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

36 week ultrasound

Today we had a 36 week ultrasound to check the size of baby Violet. I have been measuring a week ahead and was hoping that Dr. Hall would move the date of the c-section up, so it was a big day! Everything on the ultrasound looked good and all of the sudden the girl said, let's do a 4d and see what she looks like! I was surprised because I never even knew that they had the ability to do that. I was so excited! She looked so cute and very much like Viv did. Her weight was approximately 7.5 pounds! I have big babies, folks.
That blob on her forehead is not actually anything, it just looks weird in the picture, believe me, I asked!

Arms and hands and a squished face!

Looks like you can see some hair on her head in this one. Chubby cheeks are soo cute!
We had our appt. right after the ultrasound and they faxed the results over to Dr. Hall. I was very excited to see if we would be moving the date. Dr. Hall said I was measuring a week ahead still and that the size was definitely good so she left the room to check her OR schedule. A nurse came back and said that Dr. Hall would be gone on vacation the whole week before and wouldn't return until the 21st, the day that I'm already scheduled! They gave me the option of doing it on the 14th, the earliest that Dr. Hall felt comfortable with, but I would have to use a different doctor. I decided to keep it on the 21st since I really feel comfortable with Dr. Hall and don't want to use another doctor. So, it looks like it's three weeks from today if all goes as planned! That seems like a really long time right now but I know it will probably fly by. Anyway, that's the update, if I look miserable to you, I probably am!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!! She sure does look a lot like Vivian, lucky girl. Hang in there, Mandy. The day will be here before you know it!

Aubrie said...

Gotta have Dr. Hall!

Shelly said...

I hope you come to Porter on the 4th... I have gifts for you!! And I want to see that baby bump!! Not to mention, Anderson misses his Auntie!

Dara said...

I'm sorry you're miserable but I'm glad I have at least a chance of being there when Violet is born. I'll bring her something from New Mexico. Baby dream catcher?