Well, it's 4 weeks until my c-section, for now that is. We're having a final ultrasound on June 30th to see how big the baby is and then we may be able to move the date up! I'm measuring a week ahead and this baby feels huge to me, so it's a possibility. Now, to answer some questions that people (aka strangers) have been asking me:
Yes, I am as miserable as I look, thanks for asking!
Yes, I'm hot. Isn't everyone hot when it's 100 degrees outside??
No, I'm not having twins, or triplets for that matter!
July 21st is my c-section date, now get that shocked look off your face!
Yes, I am pregnant. ( I actually had a guy come up to me and say, "With child, huh?")
Also, calling me Freaking Huge is not a good way to say congratulations. Thanks.




5 comments:
HA! I am cracking up at this post! And by the way, I still think you are beautiful!
I know exactly how you feel! Last night Bobby and I were in the Taco Bell drive thru and the girl who hands him his food yells "Wow, that's about to pop!" We thought she was talking about his food or something until he realized she was staring at my stomach. I still have 3 weeks till my due date. I hate stranger comments about pregnancy!
Congrats Mandy! I didn't want to say anything but I thought something looked different about you. Couldn't quite pinpoint it. Pregnant huh? I should have guessed that.
Not sure how sore you were after your c-sec with Viv but I will tell you it's 100% better the 2nd time around! I guess cuz the muscle has been cut you've lost feeling there...it's so much easier! Really!!
Oh Mandy, how I wish I could hang out with you now to share in such pregnancy woes. I still have months left and I get that kind of crap! I'm just jealous yours will be over in 4 weeks.
Post a Comment