This is my first time with random thoughts Thursday, I just feel kind of random today.
Every time a catch a mouse I get so excited because I figure that it's the last one, but no! After one dies, they send in a backup and then the game starts all over again! This time I caught a million ants instead of a mouse because of the peanut butter. Why won't all the gross rodents and bugs leave me alone??
I have decided to have a garage sale when I'm about 8 month pregnant. I don't know why, I guess it's because I would like to be able to park in our garage at some point in my life. I think I've parked in there one time.
I have two more photo shoots before I go on "maternity leave". I have a wedding this weekend and a reception to shoot in two more weeks. We'll see how that last one goes! Hopefully I won't get any unnecessary comments from wedding guests. I've heard it all people!
Viv turns the TV off and on all day long and it drives me crazy, she's also started climbing onto the dining room table.
Every time I read about Summer's Ahmo I read it as Elmo because that's house Viv says it.
I think I'm more annoyed by the kids on Sesame Street than I am by the puppets. However, if I have to hear "Elmo has mail" one more time...
Here's a random picture of a beautiful plant that I took this week during an engagement session at the Myriad Gardens. 



3 comments:
Mia used to call Ahmo "Elmo" it was so cute!
I'm taking credit for the Botanical Gardens find for your photo shoots. Is there some sort of finders fee?
I love the random thoughts. I would get annoyed with S.S. too...
Post a Comment