Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Evans Cookout!

We had a cookout the other day at Jay and Olivia's house for Liv's birthday and it was a lot of fun. We usually just have girls night on Monday nights and watch Jillian on the Bachelorette make more stupid choices, but this week the men and babies were invited! Here's the lovely birthday girl putting some icing on the delicious cupcakes.

Jay the grill master!

Little cutie Henson.

Here's Jay junior, Benjamin!

And of course a pic of Viv climbing on the piano bench, she's always getting into something.

Here are some pics of Viv playing in the sprinkler last night. We got our pictures taken last night and it was so hot that I decided it was sprinkler time when we got home. She loved it!


1 comments:

Gena said...

I'm sure the boys were so appreciative at having been invited to the Bachelorette viewing. I don't know why I forgot to watch this season. Maybe Trista turned me off forever...