Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Random Pics Too

I got the pool all aired up and filled today so Viv could take a swim. She had so much fun and I actually got her to look at the camera a couple of times!

She really liked pouring water from the cup onto my feet and would totally crack up every time she did it. Right here she was spouting off a very long sentence of gibberish.
I'm glad she had fun this time, it was too cold last time and she kept climbing out.

This was taken at The Waterford pool, where I had my "momcation" last weekend. Matt and Viv came up on Saturday morning to go to the pool. Matt said the water was freezing!

In other news, the other day I watched Jaylen while Melody had her hair done. I've done this once before back in 2008 and Jaylen fell asleep face first in the carpet. I knew she wouldn't do something like that again, but I was wrong! Here she is last year:
And here she is this year. She was sitting on a little stool and fell asleep with her head on the arm of Viv's chair while they were watching Nemo. I thought it was so funny that she did it again!
And it was almost in the same exact spot on the rug where she did it. Melody just walked in and laughed!
Now I'm off to rest for a while, I've done too much work today on the garage sale. Come by tomorrow morning or Saturday and give it a look!








1 comments:

Jayspee27 said...

I want to splash splash splash with Viv! She looks like she had so much fun!!