Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Maternity Session

Michelle Young did these maternity pics with Viv and me a couple of days ago over to UCO. Viv wasn't that cooperative, but we actually managed to get her to look at the camera a couple of times! I couldn't bear to put up any of the full length shots of me standing by myself because I look way too massive, so these are my faves!





















































7 comments:

Tamra said...

Love these!!!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Those are precious! She did an awesome job and you look beautiful!

Aubrie said...

Love, love, love! Especially the one of Viv sitting on your legs w/ them propped on the wall - and the one below it too.

Aubrey said...

Fabulous!! SOOO sweet!

Unknown said...

You look beautiful! Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Those are the most precious pictures I've ever seen. You are two beautiful girls!!!

Shelly said...

Mandy, I LOVE these pictures! You look beautiful and your hair is SOO long! You will be very happy you took these and have the memories! They are amazing!