We went swimming this week over at Casey Thompson's house and had a lot of fun. The pool is definitely the place to be in this kind of weather. And I am looking particularly svelte in a swimsuit these days! Viv loves her starfish floatie that I bought for her. She loves to splash around and kick her legs. Casey's mom had a couple of these floatie bodysuit things, I have no idea what they're called, so we tried them on Aidan and Viv. Viv wasn't a fan. She kind of looks like mommy is this one, or marshmallow man.
We had a lot of fun though and it's always a lot of fun when there are a lot of close girlfriends!
Here are a couple of pics from Father's Day. We went to dinner that night with Matt's parents, and Viv was giving PaPa a kiss.
Here's the cake I made in Porter for Matt and my dad. My mom had shoulder surgery the Friday before so I was in charge of the cake this year. I think it turned out pretty cute!
Oh, I also have a new look and logo for my photography blog and just posted pics of Matt and Tracy Gambill's wedding. Head over there and take a look! http://mandysphotoblog.blogspot.com/.



4 comments:
You're always looking svelte, Mandy. I have never typed that word before.....
Haha, I don't think I'd ever typed it either!
I just hope Aidan is a little more cooperative the next time we go swimming.
I must say I have the cutest niece ever! The cake is darling!
Post a Comment