Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Swings and quilts

We were hanging out in the backyard so I took some more pics of Viv on her new swingset. She just loves it!

She loves to slide also!


I finished Violet's quilt this afternoon!
Here are some close up pics of the quilt so you can see the details.
Me at just about 32 weeks pregnant. I go in for my last ultrasound tomorrow to check the size of the baby, hopefully tomorrow there will be some new ultrasound pics up to check out.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful quilt, great job!

Kayla said...

You did all that sewing detail? That is amazing!

Jayspee27 said...

WOW!!! That quilt is really really pretty! I love it. And might I say, and I am tooootally not saying this b/c I'm your bf and I have to, but YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! Seriously! I mean...I hope I look as great as you do at 9 months! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

I love the quilt...and you look amazing!

Aubrey said...

The quilt turned out great!!

Newberry said...

I love the quilt! It was so good to see you this weekend.

ME said...

First off you look so great! Secondly, the quilt is great too!