I had a great shower yesterday at Amy Walker's house and got soooo much! Thanks to all the hostesses pictured below plus a few out of town hostesses! You girls are the best! By the way, there's nothing wrong with your screen, I really am that big!
Here we are with the November 19th "triplets" all grown up! These girls love each other and have so much fun together, and so do the mommies!
Thanks to everyone who came out to the shower also!
My lovely violet cupcakes from Cuppies and Joe, delicious!
Here's the quilt that Jane Winton made for Violet, isn't is gorgeous?? I can't believe she did that!
The hostesses got me this awesome double stroller and surprised me with it. Dara said that it was on backorder and wouldn't be at the shower. She's so sneaky!
This is the first thing that I have that has Violet's name on it. Sada did this and did a beautiful job! There's also a matching burp cloth.
My mom got the girls matching outfits, I can't wait to dress them alike!
Thanks to everyone who came out to the shower also! Thanks to everyone who helped with the shower or who sent gifts or came. It was sooo nice! Love you guys!



2 comments:
It looked like it was so so much fun!!! I'm so sad I couldn't be there, but I hope you know I was definitely there in spirit. LOVE YOU! ps. I can't wait for you to dress the girls alike too! It's going to be soooo much fun! :)
pss. I think you look FANTASTIC and so BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment