Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Violet's Ultrasound at 32 weeks

The arrow is pointing to hair! It's the first thing we saw today, I hope it's dark like Viv's. This is her foot. She's actually head down, and is kind of curled around. Much more comfy for me!


Here's her face looking at the camera. Chubby cheeks already. They estimated that she weighs around 4 lbs 3 oz right now. They think she'll be around 7.5 lbs at birth.

Here's the profile pic. Everything looks good to them and they said that it is definitely a girl, I had them make sure!

You know, I'm gonna have to change the name of my blog! Any suggestions?



5 comments:

kj said...

So sweet!! I love ultrasound pics, it's so amazing to see!

Michelle said...

it could always just be life with viv and vi

Jayspee27 said...

I like the viv and vi idea, Michelle! Do that, Mrarndy! She is so pretty! I am SOOOO excited for her to get here!

Shelly said...

I was thinking Life With Viv & Vi before looking at the other comments! or My Girls... The V Sisters... Stansberry Sister Duo... Mandy's Family... Adventures of Viv & Vi... I like Life with Viv & Vi the best I think...

The Shoemakes said...

Awe Mandy! I can't wait to meet her : ) I hope our little Zoey has dark hair when she's born!