I'm 37 weeks and am going to have this baby in less than two weeks! I am VERY ready for her to come, she is huge, I just know it! For the most part I still feel pretty good, had a dehydration episode the other day which resulted in an IV and staying at the hospital for several hours, but other than that I have been feeling as good as I can for this far along. I had Matt take a belly pic of me tonight because I actually am dressed nice and have my hair and makeup done, it's tough to see all three of those together these days! I also am attaching a pic of me at 36 weeks last time for a comparison. I gained a lot more weight last time, way too much!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
37 weeks and still kickin'!
Posted by Mandy at Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
you look great!!!
See crazy lady? I told you you were smaller this time! Your hair looks so pretty.
I think you look gorgeous!! I can't wait for the little one to come!
YOU LOOOK GORGEOUS!!! WOW! You can really tell a difference in your face and your arms for sure. You are all belly my friend! You seriously look so so beautiful! And your hair is pretty slammin'! LOVE YOU!!!!
Mandy, you look so good! But being that I'm due in a month I can totally feel your pain! I can't wait to see your beautiful new baby girl:)
~andrea moyer
Post a Comment