Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday pics

I wanted to be sure and get a pic in her new dress from Aunt Shelly, so here ya go! When Mike and Shelly came to visit they brought me tons of gifts for Violet and a box for Viv too. Isn't this dress cute? I love the old fashioned baby dresses, it makes them not too grown up too fast! It also happened to match one of the bows that Elizabeth Mullins made for us perfectly! This is Viv in announcement mode in the backyard after church. It's really funny when she makes announcements.

And here she is on the way to church. She is always really excited and yells out "class" as soon as we pull into the church parking lot.

Here's my final pregnancy pic at almost 39 weeks.

This is not even a maternity dress if you can believe it. I know it looks like my dress is about to rip apart at the seams, but only a couple more days people!

1 comments:

Shelly said...

Ohhhh Vivian looks adorable in her dress! I just loved that when I saw it. So happy I have adorable nieces so I can get my "girl" fix at the stores! Anxious to meet Violet tomorrow! See you then! I'm bringing you something you like ALOT! ;)