Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Total random post

Since we sent Viv's chair away to get it covered Viv hasn't been as happy to watch her shows from a different chair. This is how I found her the other day, in her baby doll stroller, as happy as can be! A little close to the tv for my liking, but still funny! Andrea Reiger is making a slipcover for her old chair and when she noticed it was gone the other day she yelled out, "Chair, where are you?" I also caught her chugging my diet coke with lime the other day, and since she had been sick I didn't want to drink after her. So sad, there went a great drink down the drain! Not that I consider Vivian a drain, well you know what I mean. Here are the awesome fried green tomatoes that I made with dinner the other night. Viv and I went to the Edmond Farmer's Market on Saturday morning and got some tomatoes and corn on the cobb, both of which were delicious! I was hoping to find some Porter peaches there, but there were none! Here's how it looked before the frying, dip it in flour, egg, then a cornmeal, flour, salt and pepper mixture.

I know this is a really random post, but my whole life lately has been consumed with getting ready for Violet to come. Riz came today and helped me clean, hang pictures, do laundry and grocery shop. What a great friend! She even cleaned our bathrooms, now that's really a great friend!
So I check in on Tuesday for the c-section at 10:30 and the surgery starts at 12:30. I am more than ready! My last doctor's appt. went well, everything looked normal and the nurse said that I had lost 4 pounds since last week! I have no idea how that happened, but that means that I have gained on 24 pounds this time and 44 last time! Anyway, I'm looking forward to next week!

3 comments:

Gena said...

I'm making those tomatoes. Can't wait to see baby V!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

An end is in sight! Enjoy these last few days before you get to see you new precious baby girl!

Erin said...

I love fried green tomatoes - yet I don't like regular tomatoes. I can't wait until Violet comes - good luck with your surgery!