Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Here we go!

Today was a great day. Vivian was sooo sweet and funny and we just had the best time together today. I got the house cleaned, checked on the rest of the things on my post it notes, made dinner, did laundry and even hosted girls night at our house. I am hoping to be able to get to sleep quickly tonight because I did not nap today! I hope that works! We check in tomorrow morning at 10:30 and Matt and Dara should be updating Facebook with details from there on. Here's the pic of me and the girls tonight, we had the best time and really laughed a lot! Love you guys, thanks for all the support! When I'm back I'll be a momma of two!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Yay! Glad you had a great day with just little Viv! Looking forward to this afternoon!! Hope you got rested up last night!!

Melinda said...

Wahoo!! What a fun time and good luck today!! I'll be praying for you and the new little one!