Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

6 Month Appt. and First Food!

Today we went for Violet's 6 month appt. She's 15.4 lbs (40%) and is 27 inches long (90%). Tall and thin! My girls are gonna be taller than me in no time! Today after the appt. and the go ahead from the doc, I stopped by Target to get some sweet potatoes to make for her first real food. I decided to make her baby food at home this time rather than buying the store bought kind. Soooo much cheaper and I get to use my handy dandy food processor that I got for Christmas!

Here's her first bite, she looks a little unsure.Even more unsure once she started swallowing it.
Wait a second... she liked it! Yay! But she won't forget her good friend milk.
I can't believe she's already to this point, it's going too fast!

0 comments: