Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Photography Friday Winner!

Thanks everyone that entered the photo contest this week, it's getting so fun for me each week and I hope you guys like it too. All the entries were so great, but there can only be one winner. The 1st place prize goes to the macro queen, Amy Nickerson! Click here to see her beautiful shot and let her know what you think! Great job Amy, I love how the focus is solely on the fly and everything else is blurred, very beautiful! Thanks for entering, see you all next week. I'm trying to come up with a theme for this Friday. If you have ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments.

4 comments:

amy nickerson said...

Hey thanks for the first place prize, Mandy! Yay! Made my day :) I always love checking out your work too. You're very talented!

amy nickerson said...

Ooo ideas for new themes...I always love coming up with these. You could do a color theme...always fun. Or a certain word: joy, serenity, etc. Or a location theme: "Coffee Shop", "In Your Kitchen". Or a self-portrait theme. Gosh, the possibilities are endless...I love photography! Have you ever checked out Shutter Sisters?

Mandy said...

No I haven't. Sounds like something I'd like though. Do you ever compete in I Heart Faces?

amy nickerson said...

I've been on the website a couple of times but haven't submitted anything yet...definitely need to! They have some good giveaway's...

www.shuttersisters.com
They're an online community of women photographers...definitely up your alley! I've submitted photos in the past to some of their contests. They also have a group on Flickr.