I have been in a blogging funk this week so here's a little catch up. Vivian has figured out that she can fit in the cabinets on the new tv armoir.
Hey, whatever keeps her occupied right?

We went to Porter last weekend for my dad's retirement party. He's been a rural mail carrier for my whole life. It was a great night and a lot of people got up and did speeches and we gave dad this golden mailbox that the grandkids helped paint.

Aunt Mo immediately reaches for Violet whenever she gets the chance. Violet doesn't mind.

Well, Addi and Marcy kind of fight over who gets to hold her.

Meanwhile, Vivian and Sophie are totally BFF's. They had so much fun together!

And I think I figured out where Violet gets her hair.

My hair this morning. This is what it looks like when I sleep on it wet!

I know, random, but I guess that's the mood I'm in!
2 comments:
In college I remember Jayna telling me not to ever say anything bad about mailmen b/c your dad was one ...ahhh, memories:) Love the hair look-alikes, my hair does the same thing when I sleep on it wet!
I love your hair. Bed head or not.
Post a Comment