Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Photography Friday - Cowboy Take Me Away

The Winner: Sorry it took me so long! I was hoping some more people would enter the contest! The winner is the lovely Ann White! Check out her picture here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sojochick/3959021883/.

Since I'm at my parents farm right now I thought we would do a country theme for this week's photo contest. Anything that you guys think would go with this week's theme will be accepted! Just explain your entry! Remember that anyone can enter, just leave a link to your picture in the comments and the winner will be announced on Monday! Giddup and go!

5 comments:

Megan said...

http://jonahs-life.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post.html

Love that you are having these contest!

amy nickerson said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nickersonphotos/2805656153/in/set-72157611913229906/

This is a pic of an Oklahoma sunset that I took out the window, which turned out better than expected! I guess it's country-themed? Anyway, added a paint-like texture and oversaturated it a bit in photoshop.

ann said...

Heehee, I recognize that picture. :)

I'm a little embarrassed as a Texan at how I have no cowboy photos. This is the closest I have.

Twisted Sister

Oops I just realized I might be too late. Oh well! Fun. :)

Mandy said...

I haven't announced a winner yet Ann. Not too many entries this week!

ann said...

Awh thanks Mandy! This is a fun thing. I haven't taken many pictures the last few months and it's reminding me to get out there and start shooting again. Of course when spring gets here I'll go crazy. :)