Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's a big day!



Today is Violet's 6 month birthday! Time is flying and I cannot believe it's already been six months! Here are her 6 month pics that I did yesterday. And as most photoshoots with her go, it ended in tears! She was hungry and tired of me in her face!On another exciting note, one of my photos made it to the photography section of Pioneer Woman's website! I was soooo excited to see it there. I always enter her photo contests and making it to her site was one of my goals! The theme is sunsets and this photo was taken while we were in Ireland in November. This was taken in Belfast the night that we got to Ireland. She'll post the winners in a couple of days probably. To see it on her site go to www.thepioneerwoman.com/photography.

Oh, and Matt's song was featured on MTV's Real World last night. We were dancing around the room when it came on. What an accomplishment!
I'm proud of you Matty!

6 comments:

Dara said...

You guys are really conquering pop culture today.

Gena said...

Congratulations! This is a good week for you guys. I agree with Dara. :)

Shelly said...

The Stansberrys rock! Kudos to you Mandy and also Matt... what a huge success story! And all in one day! WOW! Violet Lane is so beautiful... love the pictures.

amy nickerson said...

Hey, I saw that your pic made it on Pioneer Woman's contest...awesome!

Anonymous said...

I need autographs from you and Matt. Might as well have the girls send me their autographs too. I bet fame runs in the family.

Aubrey said...

What a great week!! Lots of awesome accomplishments!! Congrats to everyone!!! Violet's pictures are beautiful! It's hard to believe she's already 6 months old!