Matt just looks like a rock star waiting to bloom. Love it.
Those pics are GREAT!
Love all the posts. (Yes, I was a little behind.)Here's hoping Viv lucks out with whatever good genes y'all threw into the pool. :)And congrats on your jam win! Are you selling the stuff as a side business now?
I love those pictures. I can't stop giggling. I miss wearing shirts with hair made out of yarn.
This is hilarious! I love all of your missing teeth.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Matt just looks like a rock star waiting to bloom. Love it.
Those pics are GREAT!
Love all the posts. (Yes, I was a little behind.)
Here's hoping Viv lucks out with whatever good genes y'all threw into the pool. :)
And congrats on your jam win! Are you selling the stuff as a side business now?
I love those pictures. I can't stop giggling. I miss wearing shirts with hair made out of yarn.
This is hilarious! I love all of your missing teeth.
Post a Comment