Remember the good ole days when I could just lay Viv down somewhere and she would stay there until I moved her to a different spot? Before everything in my house was dangerous and I could go to the bathroom alone?

Well here we are now. This is Viv's favorite spot in the house (other than the glass shelves that are being moved out tomorrow). She loves to stand at the window and look outside. I love this about her, being a nature girl myself! We also had to get rid of our coffee table/head bumper which you can see the corner of in the above picture. I found a nice ottoman in the "As Is" room at Mathis Brothers and it's nice and soft.

Anyway, she is definately getting more difficult because she's on the go all the time! You can't tell in this picture but I also had to tie the curtains up where she can't reach them. Pulling on them was another favorite pasttime of hers. When she comes towards the dogs, they've just started getting up and running away. She's just so much fun though! And yes, those are the dirty windows of a working mom that has two dogs that slobber all over the outside of it!
3 comments:
I just wanted to say hi and that I stumbled across your blog. Vivian is sooooo cute, and I love the name. It looks like life is good!
I have never cleaned my windows. There I said it. That's what God invented rain for.
Do people really wash the outside of their windows? This is a whole new concept to me....
I just want to squeeze Viv's cute little chubby legs. What a doll!
Post a Comment