Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Trying to be me



Can I just tell you how mad I am that Angelina Jolie named her daughter Vivienne?? She stole the beautiful, wonderful unique name that I chose and now it's the name of the most popular baby in the world!!!!!!!! Just remember, when everyone starts using that name next year, that I'm the one who had it first. Also Britney Spears married Kevin Federline on my wedding day! We all see how that worked out. Hey celebrities, get a life and stop trying to copy me!

4 comments:

Gena said...

I am SO sorry. It's bad enough when someone you KNOW steals your name. Why couldn't she just have picked 'orange' or 'machiato' or something else out of the produce section?

Dara said...

Well we all know that Angelina likes to steal things.

It's ok no one will ever be cooler than Vivian.

Anonymous said...

well you know Angelina cant be orginal in anything expect for stunts
just think of it as honor to copy its sad but who better to copy from than you

Melinda said...

So sorry about the name thing. After seeing your fury though, I am so happy I did not have a girl because we too had thought about Vivian (after my dad's mom). I would have hated it if you were mad at me : ) Love ya!