Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Peach Festival 08!

Every year my sister, me and my sis-in-law Shelly enter the peach dessert contest. And every year the same thing happens, I lose and my sister gets first place! Here she is with her award winning dessert, "Peach Paradise" aka, dump cake. I have never actually tasted it because the ones that win get auctioned off, but I'm sure it's good. Whatever.

Here's Shelly, she got second place with her "Cresthaven Crisp". Shelly and I both came with almost the exact same recipe, but hers won. That's just how it goes.

Here's a little montage of the MSB concert on Friday night. We weren't so sure about how the old Porter people would react to a rock band, but they loved them!

Marcy and Viv sitting in Marcy's Cruiseplanners booth. It was soooo hot!

Me and Viv during the parade. She like the horses the best!



Me and Daria sweating it out!

Two little love birds!

Viv with aunt Shelly during the parade.

Viv got her first taste of peaches and ice cream. My dad said that they handed out over 2500 free bowls of it that day!

Viv ready for church on Sunday!

8 comments:

Aubrey said...

Looks like FUN!!! Sad we had to miss it! I love that dress on Viv! So precious!! How did the jam do???

Gena said...

Would it be weird to say I would rather eat your peaches any day? :)

Dara said...

You'll get her next time. I'm thinking some sort of sabotage.

Emily said...

I must know where you got that dress Vivian is wearing.

Mandy said...

My mom got the dress on the clearance rack at Dillards for $3.99!

Melody said...

I love Viv's headband! She looks adorable!

Melinda said...

I love the last pic of Viv. She looks beautiful! BTW - how did your jam do?

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that you placed in the Jelly/Jam competition!! We both know how Marcy 'wins'... she's "in" with the Lions Club somehow?! tee hee!!