Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

First Fourth

It was a great weekend and Viv was feeling so patriotic! We went over to Aubrey and Josh's house for a cookout and pool party where we ate way too much and had a lot of fun.

Here's Viv and Josh during the Bricktown fireworks. She watched for a while and ended up falling asleep pretty soon after this picture was taken.

Hanging out at the pool with Aunt Aubs!


I think they look so much alike in this picture. Oh, by the way, my sister told me today that Viv's swimsuit, is not even a swimsuit. It's a dress. So much for hand-me-downs!

Here's Viv in the floatie that Josh got for her. She ended up loving it, but she really didn't like it at first.

This is how she reacted when she got in it the first time. She just needed a quick nap, and then she was loving it!

Nan Nan got Viv a cute pair of shades!


We all went to Bricktown for dinner and fireworks, and Mark paid for us to all go on a carriage ride. It was so fun and Viv enjoyed it too!


4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Cute pictures!!! I'm so sad that I forgot to bring my camera out! We had fun with you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where's the pics from mom and dad's??

Tamra said...

What fun! I especially like that Nan Nan go Viv some shades. So perfect!

Anonymous said...

Definitely a TEN on the cuteness scale! I have sat here and Ahhhhhed until my jaws are sore. Wish I could hold Vivian right now!

Am so impressed with your kitchen makeover. I've been thinking about repainting my kitchen cabinets for 14 years now. Maybe I'd better get busy.
Enjoyed your blogspot! Love,
Aunt Fernie