Since I'm too lazy to have a real garage sale, I've decided to sell this stuff on my blog! I've ordered some new kitchen canisters so I've changed the theme of my kitchen from French to Tuscan. I have a red curtain, cafe rug, cafe decorative plates and a coffee cup clock for sale. I can sell them as a group or you can buy whatever of the group you want. I'll just say $20 for the whole thing, or best offer!

Here's a close up of the plates.

It's a cute clock, but doesnt match anymore! It's also said that the time is 8:50 for about 2 years now. It just needs some batteries!

Close up of the rug. There are also a couple of coffee cup wall hangings that I will throw in, I forgot to take a picture of them, but they are cute.

Here's a start to my new kitchen. My canisters should be here in a couple of days, but they match the coffee mug on the window sill. They are so cute! It looks kinda junky because I'm still trying to decide where to put things. If anyone is good at that kind of thing and would like to come over and help, PLEASE let me know! I'm serious!
3 comments:
Love your new curtains!! I can't wait to see your canisters, too!! It's all going to look great!!
Oooooh! Nice!
I love all the red and am kinda sad we don't really have any in our house except a little on our plates.
Hey Mandy!! Did you ever sell those plates? I have the wall plaques that match the plates exactly. How funny! If you still have them, I'd be interested. Vivian is SOO cute by the way!
http://www.twistedsilver.com
Post a Comment