Here are some new pics of Viv from today at lunch with Matty, he's being mysterious peeking behind her in the pics. Or some could call it creepy.

I love her face in this one!

Here we are at Louie's on the lake. We always ate there after my checkups when I was pregnant.


I finally got my new canisters in and I love them!

Here's the kitchen with the new decorations and new canisters. I'm redoing our backsplash hopefully tonight so I will post new pics of that when I'm done. Some day I'd love to get some countertops that aren't from 1976. Don't get me wrong, I love the white with the gold flecks and all, but it's time for an update! If anyone knows how to put laminate counters on let me know! I'm going to try to do it myself, so any help out there would be great!
5 comments:
Love the pics and canisters! I think if you go to Home Depot, they can tell you about putting on counter tops.
Your kitchen looks great! Viv looks adorable, of course!!
AWE MANDY, I see a photo of my son in your kitchen. How special to me! I love your kitchen. It is very Mandy Stansberry. I love the new canisters, and I love Matt's eye. LOVE LYNN
WAIT< I looked again! You have my pregnant photo, my daughter, my son AND two family photos! My pecial. Love lynn
Mandy, We used Red Rock Fabrication, its owned by Josh Fulks who went to OC, we ended up getting granite because it wasn't much more then buying the laminate from lowes and doing it our selves, here is the number (405) 562-1929, I highly recomend them. We did do our own demo which was easy
Post a Comment