Does the place where your incision was ever get any feeling back? Mine is still numb and it's so weird! Especially when it itches and you try to scratch it and you can't feel anything. I didn't have a picture that goes with this, since you guys probably don't want to see a picture of my scar, so here's a picture of me the week before Viv came. Man, I got fat!!!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Sorry, Mandy. Can't help you there. I just wanted to say I love your new haircut.
Obviously I don't know about c-sections. But, the scar on my spine from my surgery 11 years ago is still numb. I think it got a little better, but it still feels really weird!
That picture is beautiful... not fat!! Little Viv is in there!!
My scar itches like mad sometimes. But I'm always afraid to give it a good scratch. Like I'll mess it up or something. ?
I have some sensation in it. But not much. So, you're not alone.
I can't give you any advice on the scar...maybe one of these days. I do have to say that you look beautiful in that picture.
Hey Mandy, hopefully you remember me (and aren't freaked out about me leaving a comment on your blog)! I sometimes read yours when I'm reading Aub's. Anyway, I had a c-section in May of 2007 and my scar was numb for about a whole year - I know what you mean about the scratching too! After a year, it started getting feeling back and now that I'm pregnant again, I wish it was still numb because as my belly is stretching, the scar really hurts! Anyway, I think the numbness is normal. :) By the way, Viv is VERY cute! I love hearing cute stories about her from Aubs. She's a proud aunt!
Mine's still numb!!!
Mine's not numb anymore, but it was for a LONG time!!! It's weird isn't it??
First of all, not fat at all! You look gorgeous! Secondly, trying to scratch my scar as we speak...nope, nothing. I know, probably a little more than you wanted to know. But seriously, I still can't feel the scar, and about two inches above it. Kind of creeps me out!
Post a Comment