Viv has been so sick today! She woke up at 7:30 and I changed her diaper while she just laid there without squirming around. I knew then that something must be wrong. I rocked her for a minute and put her back in bed and she slept until 10:45! When she woke up later she was so sleepy, very weak and just not being herself at all. Later on I fed her some rice cereal with peaches and gave her a bottle, well that wasn't a good idea. I've always heard the phrase "projectile vomit" which I always thought was a really funny phrase, until today! I swear I have never seen that much puke come out of one small girl! It was everywhere and so we had to do a quick bath. She cried most of the day and couldn't keep anything down. She's finally asleep and I'm exhausted! Let's hope that tomorrow is better. 



Hopefully this will be the face I see tomorrow instead of the sad face, because that sad face breaks my heart!



6 comments:
I'm so sad that she's sick! Poor baby girl! I hope she is better by tomorrow for the sake of both of you!
The middle picture is beautiful!!! The last pic shows her fun and sweet personality!!
aww... I hope she feels better todaY!! GREAT pictures!!
I'm sorry Mandy. I bet she will be better today!
I'm sorry viv is sick. We haven't had any of that at our house yet. Knock on wood. I can't believe how perfectly cute she is. They should make a doll of her!...but that might be a little weird...to have Viv baby and Viv doll...
awe, I hope she is feeling better today. Having sick babies is awful. My kids don't get sick very often, but when they do I feel helpless especially when they are little because they can't tell me what hurts or what they want.
she has such a dollface! how adorable. and I totally am with you on the not really believing in projectile vomiting until it hit the first time. the smallest amount of food/drink somehow multiplies into an obnoxious amount--I remember logically calculating how impossible it was for *that* much to come back up when only a few bites had gone down! hope it doesn't last long...
Post a Comment