Viv had her nine month check-up today and she weighed 17.4 lbs, only 4 ounces more than the last time and she was 28 inches tall. This puts her in the 25% on head and weight and 75% on height. The doctor said she looked great and that he thinks she's model material! I agree and since I had the doctor's word on it, it must be official!
One of Viv's favorite things to do is play the keyboard with daddy. She loves banging on it and seeing what sounds it makes.

Lately she loves sticking out her tongue at me, it's so funny!
"No pictures please, I need my privacy!"
"Okay, fine, but just one more."
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Tall and skinny little thing! She's definitely model material! Looks like she's got the music thing down, too! Love those teeth coming in!!! Love you, Viv!
she is so cute!!!!
I'm glad you went to your doctor for a second opinion on the baby model comment...ha ha...just remember I said it first :)i changed my blog site to: mayandjae.blogspot.com
Post a Comment