Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dave Matthews Concert

Matt's boss gave us tickets to go to the Dave Matthews concert last night at the ballpark and it was so much fun! It was great to go out on a date and see a concert. This is the concert right before it started. It was a really cool setup, we passed about 10 tour buses and several semis that all travel with the band. Josh said that each band member gets his own tour bus!
Me and Matty before the show! We were in the really cool box seats so we had a great view of everything. There were tons of people there and even some people were on the roof of the parking garage across the street so that they could get a free concert!

I was glad that they had a big screen up so that we could see better, box seats are nice, but far away! I've got to invest in some binoculars!



1 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I so didn't know they were coming to town.....if I'd only known! I'm glad you guys got to go!