I was feeling crafty today so I made a list and set out to Hobby Lobby. I figured that since Viv now wears bows that she needed a bow holder. I found a little fence, a little sheep and got some cute hot pink ribbon. I just hot glued the sheep and the ribbons to the fence and it was easy. I also made a little bow out of the ribbon for the sheep.

My next idea was a shadow box. I bought some scrapbook paper, stickers and got some flowers off a baby gift bag that I had. I also glued a bow onto the picture of Viv to give it more depth! It's not a great picture but I was trying to take it without the flash so you could see it easier.

The next thing I did was this memo board. Aubrey gave me an old one of hers for Viv a few months ago so I got new fabric and ribbon and recovered it.

I also made a memo board for my computer cabinet, which is like my home office. I needed somewhere to put bills, notes and photography contracts. This I had to make so I bought some cork board, fabric and ribbons. Super easy!

Now on to Viv! She's been feeling much better for the past couple of days but now a weird rash has appeared by her mouth. I'm not sure what it is but it could be a teething rash. I hope it's that and not something like an allergy or something.

Here's another pic of her with her signature smile! I'm sure glad that it's back!
10 comments:
So cute!!! I want to make a memo board...did you get the cork board at Hobby lobby?? How do you attach it t o the back?? Please, do tell!
cute - I use a memo board for hairbows.
Way to go, Martha Stewart! (and thanks for making the rest of us look bad) : )
I thought we agreed to be clueless about crafts together? Oh wait I guess that was just me.
I got all the supplies at Hobby Lobby, I love picking out fabric, it's my favorite part! I used a staple gun to attach it to the back but you could probably use a glue gun if you have that.
Darling! I'll have to farm out crafts to you when I have a little one. :)
Vivian is precious! I love all your photos! The crafts are great too. I'm pretty useless when it comes to crafty things.
Those all turned out great!! Love the fabric choices!!
Mandy! Jackson had that same rash last week, and then two new teeth popped up right after! And I am officially a blogger now too! You inspired me....www.renziandleeannestone.blogspot.com
much love!
She's crafty...and she's just me type!!! (just a little Beastie Boys for ya)
You are so very crafty and should be proud of the treasures!
Post a Comment