
Okay, here's a picture of our kitchen before we moved in. I took it when I was at the house during the inspection before we even closed on it. As you can see, it's not too bad, just not my style. We've taken up the laminate floor and put down tile, I painted all the cabinets and replaced all the hardware, painted the walls, and now we've done the backsplash. This house is a work in progress but I'm loving it!

Matt and I worked so hard on this! It took most of the night because of all the angles in the kitchen, but I'm really pleased with it!

I did this section this afternoon and Matt did almost all of the other side.


Up next, if I ever get the money, new counter tops!
6 comments:
WOW! That looks GREAT!! I love the new backsplash! I just now got through painting...sorry I couldn't make it over! I'll come by soon to see it!
Your kitchen looks great! I am impressed that you guys did that yourselves! Thanks again for letting us use your bassinette. My two darlings keep inspecting it like it is something from outerspace.
Have Matt ask Gavan about the countertops. We redid our kitchen before Jay was born and put our countertops in ourselves.
The kitchen looks wonderful. You are so talented!
Beautiful Mandy!! So beautiful! You guys did an awesome job!! I love it!
Ooooh! I love what that does for the kitchen! What did you use??
Post a Comment