Viv and I are leaving this afternoon for a trip to Branson with my family. It was always the place that we went on vacation and I'm excited to go back. We're going to Silver Dollar City on Saturday and a couple of shows also. I hope Viv does okay on the car ride, it will be her first trip out of the state.

So yesterday Viv stayed at her Nan Nan's house for a few hours in the afternoon and I got to do things by myself. I spent almost a whole hour at Barnes and Noble reading photography books. It was so fun to go and have some "me time"! I'm the kind of person that really enjoys being alone and with a baby, it's hard to get any alone time! So that hour at Barnes and Noble really made me feel refreshed, and I learned some photography stuff as well!

The books were mostly about lighting and using the best places in your home that have natural lighting. One of the places the book said was in the garage with the door open. I'll have to give that one a try next week.


Have a great holiday weekend, I'll be back with some fun pics from our Branson vacation! I'll tell Yakov Smirnoff that you said hi.
3 comments:
Did the books have any tips for how to make the clutter in the garage disappear when you take pictures? No? Okay then.
I'm sure Viv will do great this weekend!
Have fun! I'm sure Viv will love Branson.
We went to Branson and Silver Dollar City earlier this summer, it is a good place for young families! I am sure you will all have a great time.
Post a Comment