I am very fortunate to be able to work from home 3 days a week. You might think, "How does she get anything done with a baby crawling around??" It's not easy now that she's so mobile! So, sometimes I sit her in the kitchen right next to where I'm working and let her play with strainers, spatulas, tupperware, measuring cups, basically anything that doesnt hurt her but keeps her busy!

She also pulls the towels down into the floor every day. I don't know why I keep putting them back, but I do! This kept her busy for quite a while today.

Other times I put her in her pack and play next to the table where I work. This usually has about a 15 happiness time period. This is her this morning when I put her in. As you can see she's happy to be there! That's also a little bit of her teething face, that I think looks kind of like a grandpa! By the way, if you click on this picture and look at the big version, you can see her top tooth coming in.

Slowly the smile fades and she realizes that she's got to stay in there for a little while.

Then she sits down and smushes her face against the netting. Poor thing, she looked so sad! I don't know if any of you moms out there have kids that actually play with their toys or like their pack and plays, but I'm not seeing it! A pack and play sounds pretty good to me, I would love to lay in one by the window and read a book and have nothing else to do!
3 comments:
Aidan screams like she's on fire if I try and confine her to a pack and play. I can't believe Viv is getting her top teeth! She's so grown up.
Beau pulls down the towels all of the time and I too am constantly picking them up and putting them back where they came from...you would think we, what with our college degrees and all, would be smart enough to find somewhere else to put the stupid things.
Viv is so cute Mandy!! My mom melts everytime we see her at church...and then reminds me how much she wants a grandchild of her own. : )
Post a Comment