Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just stuff

We met Matt at Braums yesterday for lunch and Matt stayed with Viv while I went to shoot a house for work. This is how I found them when I got back. Viv had a good time and was grinning at everyone in the restaurant!

On another note, Matt's CD release party went really well this past weekend and I sold 11 jars of Stansberry Jam! Tonight after church I've got to get to work because the peach festival is this weekend and I'm planning on selling it there too! If anyone would like to order some, it's $5!

3 comments:

Dara said...

She looks lovely in her appropriate sized bow.

I can't get Dancing Queen out of my head.

Anonymous said...

Are we entering stuff into the contest this year??

Anonymous said...

Wow, her hair got thick! She is purty. Lynn