1. Were you married at the time? Yes for 4 years.
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was so excited, I just kept saying Oh My Gosh over and over again.
3. How old were you? I was 28
4.How did you find out? I figured that I hadn't been calculating right and that I was late so I stopped by Walgreens on the way home from work and got a test. I took it alone at home.
5. Who did you tell first? Matty of course!
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes, I couldn't wait to find out. I needed to plan!
7. Due date? December 6th, 2007
8. Did you deliver late or on time? early
9. Did you have morning sickness? No I didn't, but I had really bad heartburn!
10. What did you crave? Breakfast burritos, cobb salad and twist cones.
11. Who/what irritated you the most? Negative comments about having babies. Just shut up people!
12. What was your first child's sex? a girl
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy?44
14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? No, other than she was frank breech and her head was very uncomfortably placed under my rib.
15. Where did you give birth? Lakeside Womens Hospital.
16. How many hours were you in labor? none
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Matt
18. Who watched? Matt
19. Was it natural or c-section? C-section. I was very upset when I heard that she was breech and I'd have to do a c-section, but it worked out fine.
20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? No I just let them hack me open with no meds. Just kidding, of course I had pain medicine!
21. How much did your child weigh? 8 lbs, 6 oz
22. Did your child have any complications? Not really, just had a little jaundice and had loose hips so she wore a hip brace for the first few months.
23. What did you name her? Vivian Mae
24. How old is your first born today? 4 days shy of 14 months!!
I tag: Dara, Gena, Devin, Emily W.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Baby Tag
Posted by Mandy at Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment