Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Help

UPDATE: Thanks to my friend Amy Walker who volunteered to watch Viv! Oh, and what's up with everybody voting that I'm having a boy??

Would anyone (that I actually know in real life that I trust) like to watch Viv for me tomorrow? I'm assuming that Sonshine School is cancelled and I have to work. It would be from 9:30-2:30. Please let me know!

5 comments:

Lynn Valdez said...

Mail her to me. I will watch her for the rest of her life.

Anonymous said...

I think you're having a girl.

Anytime you want me to watch Viv, just pack her little bag, put her on a plane, and send her to me. Chloe needs to have a little friend when she gets here.

Anonymous said...

I wish we lived there... I would LOVE to spend a day with Vivian Mae! I think it will be a girl by the way! I just see you with two little adorable girls!! And I LOVE your girl name!!

Mike said...

Mandy,

Sorry I couldn't break away to watch Viv today. Keep me in mind for the next time.

Love always,

Brad Pitt

Anna Iguana said...

I think you are having a boy because that's what I want you to have. I can't imagine a girl cuter than Viv... sorry but it's true.