My girl Viv loves to climb! She tries to climb everything and now her newest trick is climbing into her walker by herself. I realized that she could do this one day when she was pushing the walker from behind and went she came back by she was inside it! I couldn't believe she could do that!
Here she is this morning before the climb, just warming up a little!
Now she starts the climb, look at the determination in her eyes, her hand grasping ever so tightly to the other side of the walker!
And today's journey wasn't so successful. She got both legs in one leg hole. Well, maybe next time champ!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love those pictures. It's funny how a pacifier completely changes the look of a kid's face. It's pretty sweet. And can I just tell you that I love your husband? He has done a lot for Erick this week. Like, the whole job thing and everything..... :)
Your little girl is adorable! I voted that you're having another girl. Don't know why really, just a feeling. So, do you have names picked out yet? We are having a girl this time (yay!) and we are naming her Madelyn Grace. I hope you are feeling well. When is your due date again? I am counting down now, 9 weeks to go!
Viv is so cute, and she's getting to be such a big little girl. I love it! PS - I want a piece of that cake. Delish!
Post a Comment