This weekend my parents came to town because Matt wanted to take dad to a Thunder game. Mom and I went to dinner and of course went shopping while the guys were at the game. The next day, mom, Viv and I went to the mall and then we all had dinner at Charlestons. No one threw up this time, so it was good!
Saturday night we played 90's Trivial Pursuit, girls against the boys and me and mom won! It was so much having them here and Viv absolutely loves them! She can't get enough of her granny. These are some pics today taken at lunch with Matty's phone. My little kodak camera won't work now, so I'm gonna have to get out the big camera all the time. Or...my birthday's coming up in a couple of weeks, hint hint. Anyway, it was a great weekend! Love you mom and dad!



4 comments:
ooooooooooh...you have the pregnancy glow!! So beautiful! I cannot wait to be there. I miss Nana and her face. And I totally wish I could sit around and play games with your family.
Love your bangs Mandy!!
Awe! It sounds like you guys had so much fun!!! Nana looks fab as well! I agree with Shelly, you pull off bangs like it's your job! :) You look amazing! MISS YOUR!
Just so you know, that dress Viv is wearing is my favorite so far... I gave her so many compliments at church last sunday!!!!
Post a Comment