

I thought since my last post was so gross, I would update you on some good things that Viv has been doing. She loved riding the carousel at Quail Springs mall and sat very still! Not sure what was happening with the camera on that second one, but it still kind of turned out cute.

She also loves facing forward in her big girl car seat!

She has just started to love playing with dolls. She always hugs them really tightly! This one is one of her favorites because he giggles when you push his stomach.

She looks so grown up carrying a baby doll!

Even when she's trying to suffocate him, it's still cute. Just don't get any ideas about holding babies like this once the new one comes!
In other news, she can hold my hand and walk across the room, stand by herself for a little while, and walk from the couch to the ottoman.
She also got three more teeth for a total of 11! She is growing up too fast!
2 comments:
11 teeth wow! Cali got 2 at 8 months and no more since!
Hey!! I found you again (I am good at this blog stalking thing). Great meeting you tonight at Kelsey's show! You have a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment