Viv loves feeding herself and most of the time it's not too bad...except when it's spaghetti! I've never seen such a gorgeous orange face in my life!
In other news, I go for my twelve week doctor's appointment tomorrow. Only two more days of being on the progesterone pills. At my first appt. they said my progesterone levels were a little low so I have been on the prescription since last month. What's funny is that anyone I told about it asked if it was a suppository. I didn't tell all that many people, but I swear that they all asked the same question. Melody asked me that on Sunday and when I said that I took it orally, she wanted to know if it was the kind that dissolved under the tongue. That's when I got worried. Apparently know one knows about the kind that you just swallow. So I started thinking, what if my pills are supposed to be suppositories and I've been swallowing them for a month!! What would that do to me?? Anyway, after BK I went home and double checked my prescription and they were just regular pills that you take with a glass of water. What a relief! Sorry if I looked freaked out Melody, now you know why!



10 comments:
Ok, I had just stopped giggling about Viv and then you threw in suppositories. Don't worry I have to take progesterone too and it's oral:)I hope!
I laughed out loud at that! To think you could be swallowing suppositories...that was great! Thanks!
That is too funny Mandy! Glad they're going in the direction!
Vivian looks like Kaison on spaghetti night!! Too cute.
And I took oral Progesterone with Kaison. I didn't know about the suppositories. I sure am glad I didn't have those though!!
I got the same question about the progesterone. Mine were oral too. I was SO glad.
you girls are ALL lucky!!!I did not have the oral kind and totally wish i had but I am glad I NEVER have to do it again! So gross! Be happy you girls didn't have to. I didn't even know they had the oral kind. Hilarious because I would have asked you the same thing:) Cute pics of VIV!
This is absolutely hilarious. Vivian looks so cute in tomato. Mandy, I will not even comment on the rest of your entry since you have soooo much on me.
Hey Mandy! Ok this made me laugh out loud. It totally seems like something I would do and I would defnitely have a 'freak out moment'!!
Hey I have a question : I have been really interested in photography lately and I wanted to try and start experimenting around with it and I was wondering how you got started?
I have been looking at a tech school here in OKC and they offer a photography class. Do you feel like this would be beneficial to me or is there a better route to go?
Sorry this is so long! Just wondering! You can email me if you want at: Megansmith84atgmaildotcom
She looks GORGEOUS! Orange is a good color for her! I also had to do Progesterone at one time, but mine was a cream you rub on your forearm or your belly...so there is a new one for you! Glad to hear you were taking yours correctly.
My girls ate spaghetti topless until....well... actually Addy still does! My father in law always says "I hope they stop doing that before their first date!!"
Post a Comment