Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

My birthday!

Matt took me to Cheever's last night for my birthday dinner, it was soooo good! This is me wiping my mouth with the tablecloth, which I did on accident. Matt couldn't stop laughing so we replayed it for a picture!

Here's my birthday cake that was so awesome! It's huge, so I still have most of it left in my fridge! What a fun night, Matty totally suprised me with where we went, gorgeous flowers, and he even got me a spa day gift certificate for Cottonwood! Massage, facial and pedicure here I come! Thanks Matty!


In other news, I quit my job at the real estate office so now I'm officially a freelance photographer. Please refer me if you hear anyone talking about weddings! I'm excited to be able to stay at home with Viv and get ready for baby number 2!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy birthday and congrats on your new job as a SAHM!

Anonymous said...

HAHA classy move

McMommy said...

Happy Birthday first of all =)...also, the next time that I come into town (which will hopefully be in the next couple of months) I would LOVE to schedule a photo shoot with you for my 19 month old. Just let me know what info you'd need and all that jazz.

Congrats on becoming a fulltime freelance photographer! That's awesome!!

Mandy said...

McMommy, I don't know you are so please leave me another comment with your name or email. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Matt has taken after his DAD in the romance department!! Makes life much more special and FUN!!!

Nancy/NAN NAN