Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Fix It Friday


I got this from Melinda again, what a great website! I heart faces is doing a fix it Friday where they post an original picture and then you edit it. The first is their original and the second is the fixed one. The website is so fun! It's http://www.iheartfaces.com/.

7 comments:

Melinda said...

Nice job, but of course I wouldn't expect anything less from you : )

Isn't this website just too fun?!?!

BTW - Miss you too, sweetie!

Josie said...

Nice job, I love your header at the top as well. Very cute pics.

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

Oh, it's fantastic! I love the gentle yet dramatic feel to it! It's great!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

You made such a subtle change to this photo, but it's absolutely lovely. Her eyes really pop!

Thanks for joining in the fun with Fix-It Fridays this week!

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

Teresa said...

Beautiful job. I love your results!!!

Drew said...

I like how the focus is really on the eyes. It looks like you may have made her eyes a bit lighter and sharper. Whatever you did, it really made them pop!

Anonymous said...

I really like the transformation you made. Nice job!