Just in the last day or so Viv has decided that she would like to give walking a try! Now she'll take my hand, usually just one finger and walk all around the house. We do it several times a day and she did it for Matty tonight after he got home from work. I also have seen her freestanding several times today and she walked about 4 steps without holding onto anything! Everytime she's done walking she sits down and claps! And so do I!
She's shirtless because we had spaghetti for dinner. Enough said.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Left you something on my blog : )
Yea! Your life just got a lot harder. ;) That's great.
I just sat down on the floor of my cube at work and did some clapping in honor of viv!
We make our girls eat spaghetti topless!!! Probably will become a problem some day! ; )
Post a Comment