Baby! That's all we know, after waiting all this time and paying the obscene amount of money for the ultrasound, we know that it's a baby. The baby had it's legs crossed and was sitting on them too, so there was no way to tell. I am soooo disappointed! Does anyone out there have an ultrasound machine that they would like to use on me for practice?? Anyway, I don't know when we'll find out, but we did see the heart beating (145) and they measured everything. It weighs 8 oz. and everything looked good to me. Here's a profile picture.
This is the baby looking straight at the camera.
And this is one of its feet.

Anyway, if any of you is an ultrasound tech, let it be known in the comments, I'm coming your way!
Anyway, if any of you is an ultrasound tech, let it be known in the comments, I'm coming your way!



13 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry you couldn't find out what it is after all that! But, at least you know it's healthy and looks good!
Maybe Nurse Carol could accidentally forget and leave a door unlocked somewhere. Just kidding Carol! I have heard about places where they are training to be ultrasound techs doing it for less money. Or you could ask Tom Cruise. I know you're bouncing off the walls. I couldn't take not knowing. My tech was 99% sure and I still wanted another ultrasound.
How frustrating! Maybe the baby just wants you to be surprised :) On a side note, I was talking to Allison Harms who is our children's minister today. We figured out that we both used you as our wedding photographer and were discussing what great work you do! I miss you and love staying up to date with you by reading your blog. Viv is adorable! -Jill
What was your initial thought when you saw the baby for the first time? I just looked at your ultrasound pictures on the blog and thought "she's" beautiful...
I remember being convinced I was having a girl and when I saw that very first profile pic I thought (and even said out loud) "look at HIM." And I knew from that moment it was going to be a boy... and found out weeks later that indeed he was a he!!
That naught baby!! I am sorry you didn't get to find out. I had to catch up with your blog. I have been the worst blogger/bloggee. I finally wrote on mine too.
Well, let us know when you find out! I can't wait to meet her. LOVE YER> LYNN
oh man I'm sorry. We got to find out early b/c he kept moving and the doc couldn't track the heartbeat so we got to do an ultrasound. It's a boy! I'm guessing boy for you!
hey...moore technology center gives ultrasounds for like 20 dollars...seriously, my friend amanda has done it for the same reason you wanted to...they are super nice and they are technicians in training so it helps them out too! and you get a teacher in there with you as well. let me know if you need more info!
I also found out you can pay $75 for a 3D at Anticipation in OKC and they guarantee they'll be able to tell you the sex or else you can come back for free until they can tell you.
Bummer! I know you guys were really looking forward to today!! Glad your babe is healthy! Can't wait to find out if I have another niece or a nephew! Sorry that your day didn't turn out like you hoped:( Love you guys and look forward to our new member of the family!!
I'm with Marcy. Pay the $75. Kendall pretty stubborn too. I informed the tech that I would not be leaving the table till I knew what the sex was.
What a little stinker! I know you wish you could've found out, but the baby is beautiful nonetheless. If you need me to come down and do the necklace test, I will. Just as reliable as and ultrasound and it's free. Love you!
Awe! You got me with the "It's a" title, I was so excited to find out what you were having! Well, I also hear there is a drano test : ) Not sure what it's all about though...
Sorry you couldn't tell what it was. Glad to see it was healthy & growing! Jaylen finally started walking on Monday! She still crawls a lot cause it's faster but at least she's walking. Thanks for the call tonight too. I'm doing good...today I felt much better than the last few days. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment