Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My appointment

Yesterday I had my 16 week appointment at Lakeside with Dr. Hall. Vivian always goes to the appointments and even took a few steps by herself in front of Dr. Hall. I think she was trying to show off! Here are a couple more pics of her walking with Matty outside the hospital.


She looks so grown up now!

At my appointment I heard the heatbeat, it was 156. I have only gained 2 pounds so far, which is weird because I feel like I look like a whale already! Only two more weeks until we find out what we're having!


Our tradition after we go to my appointments has always been to eat at Louie's on the lake. We always go there and get fried green beans and we split a hamburger. We even did this while I was pregs with Vivian. She had a great time at lunch clapping and playing peekabo. This is one of her favorite peekabo positions, where barely any of her face is covered and she's looking at you with one eye. She still laughs when she takes her hands away!


And here's the regular peekabo, at little bit more effective if you ask me!

4 comments:

Dara said...

She's doing so good! I can't wait to find out what you are having!

Unknown said...

Based on that heartbeat...I'm going to say you're having a boy.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to change my vote to a boy also! That is what our heartbeats were at first too... and I only gained 2 lbs the first trimester too!! Awesome! I have so many cute boy things to share with you!! Can't wait!! ;)

Aubrie said...

I had an appt. w/ Dr. Hall yesterday too. And I saw Viv's baby announcement in the bathroom. haha