This picture perfectly describes Viv. She loves to watch Sesame Street and will sit still for entire hour watching it. She also loves books, no matter what book it is, she is interested! This is how I found her the other day, going from looking at the book, to watching Sesame Street. This is the current way that Viv gets around the house, crawling on her knees. She's not that interested in standing up without holding onto anything and she's not too fond of the idea of walking. She did take my hand last night at BK and walk across the room. I was so proud!
Viv also loves her dogs, Ollie and Daisy and can say their names. We took the dogs to the Edmond dog park the other day and she had a great time watching all the dogs running everywhere!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Life
Posted by Mandy at Monday, February 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That's so funny because Morgandy does the same things! And she crawled around on her knees forever before she walked. But once she started really walking she didn't go back to the knee crawling at all. Everyone told me that it meant she had really good balance to be able to do that.
She's so cute Mandy! I can't believe how much she looks like a big girl now instead of a baby! LOVE your blog if I do not tell you that enough! ha!
I love the pictures of Viv. She is getting so big!! You, my friend, look absolutely beautiful. I love you pregnant.
Wow, 15 weeks already. You look great!!!!
Mandy, You look so cute! Viv is growing up so fast. She's a cutie! Congrats and good luck with your pregnancy.
Viv is turning into a woman! She looks just like me! I mean, we both have dark hair...
I think you are so so beautiful!!! You look wonderful, all glowy and happy!
Post a Comment