I'm offering a Spring photo special for the months of March and April! It's $40 for a half hour session, either outdoors or at my in home "studio". So, bring on the bunny ears and Easter dresses and get your pictures at a very low price! Just leave a comment or email me at mandystansberry@yahoo.com. 

Friday, February 27, 2009
Spring Photo Special!
Posted by Mandy at Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Love that top photo...precious!!! She is such a doll! Just beautiful!!
I definitely want to do one for Aidan. I'll schedule it as soon as I decide on her Easter dress.
Sign me up
Bring your camera to DC... and maybe the rabbit ears too! ;)
okay, im in...i might have it be more sydnee's 3 yr old pics rather then Easter. Her bday is april 17th.
I'd like to schedule a photo session for our foster baby, Mika. I can do it any weekend or the week of March 16th is spring break, so I am off work that week. Let me know what is good for you. And congratulations on your new baby girl - love the name, that was my mother's name.
janellhuntsman@yahoo.com
Post a Comment