Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Picture Recap

I've had some of these pics for a few days but never seem to get them on the blog until a week or so, so here's another picture recap. I've discovered that Viv's hair can go into two cute little pigtails which helps immensely when she's eating spaghetti! I tried to get a good pic of the "triplets" this morning in church but as they are all very active now, it was not easy! Here's Jay and Addi with Viv in the background. For some reason she doesn't respond when I'm calling her name! With Mike and Gavan's help I got them all three facing the same direction and standing up like big girls! They are so cute!

Amy and I took the girls to the zoo this week on the day that was about 80 degrees! It such a beautiful day and the girls had lots of fun.

This is them looking at a turkey. They were mesmerized!

Look how long Viv's legs are, she looks like dada.
Here's Addi taking a look at one of the cats that was pacing back and forth. I think it was a cougar.
That's Viv pointing and saying cat over and over again. She used to call everything a cat, but now she actually knows the difference.

I go back again tomorrow for another ultrasound so hopefully I will have some baby news tomorrow afternoon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. I LOVE the pigtails!