Lilypie Tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend pics and poop!

So Friday I got together with Melody and Amy and all of our girls for lunch at Jo's Famous Pizza. It's a great place to eat by the way and about 3o seconds from my house! Anyway, we all had a great time at lunch and then everyone came back to my house so the girls could play for a while. We wanted to get a picture of all of them together, but since they're all very mobile now, it wasn't easy. We decided to stick them in the crib together so they could at least be in the same area. They are getting so big! Later on after everyone left, Viv went down for her nap. When she woke up later I walked in and she was standing in her crib holding up her diaper, full of poop! Man, it was sick! So, instead of taking her over to the changing table like a good mommy, I ran into the living room to grab my camera! Here she is looking pretty proud of herself! I also noticed that she not only took the diaper off, but she also took the liberty of pushing some of her poop through the railing on the crib. Wasn't that nice?? Oh, yeah, it was all over the sheets and bumper also.

I don't know when she did this, but one second she was just standing there looking proud, and the next there was more poop below her! It was everywhere! Good thing I'm too short to reach that corner of the crib, so I had to call for backup from Matty who swooped in to save the day!


So that's our latest news on poop. I thought I'd leave you with one pic of her all cleaned up with her hair out of her face and no visible poop. I think she cleaned up well!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

The derobing stage is always so fun. For some reason, Beau still hasn't outgrown it yet. Mandy White suggests ducttape : )

Aubrey said...

That girl and her poop!! Crazy stuff! I look forward to those times...yikes! She looks so cute!!! I miss her and need to see her soon! We were at early service yesterday, so I missed seeing my little Viv!!

Amy said...

Awesome! I am cracking up! That crazy girl.
When are we going back to the zoo???

Tamra said...

Viv is going to HATE you one day for posting this! Meanwhile, thanks for the laugh!